As we deal with the pandemic and still fulfill our mission to serve those in need, we ask that all volunteers must follow all these procedures and policies. If you are unable to agree to follow any of these steps you will not be able to be on site as part of No Hunger Holiday.
For 2020 we will be splitting up our efforts over two days. We are asking any volunteers that can wowk on Monday, Nov. 23 arrive at the hall any time after 12 p.m./Noon and any volunteers who can work on Tuesday arrive anytime after 8 a.m.
- All volunteers must sign the COVID-19 waiver and release form found here
- Volunteers must wear masks and/or face coverings at all times
- Volunteers will be subject to temperature checks upon arrival
- Anytime a volunteer re-enters the main hall area they are required to sanitize their hands via the numerous hand sanitizing stations on site.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is encourage at all times when possible