If you are interested in volunteering there are a number of ways you can help.
BEFORE NO HUNGER HOLIDAY
- Volunteer at the Turkey Truck to help collect donated turkeys. You can find the hours of the turkey truck here.
- We are always looking for extra hands the weekend before No Hunger Holiday to help prep the hall, count inventory on hand, and other tasks that pop up. Hours might vary this weekend but if you are interested in helping you can send us a note here.
- Organize a turkey or menu item donation drive at your church, work, school, neighborhood or other group. You can send us an email to arrange these efforts.
ON NO HUNGER HOLIDAY (Tuesday before Thanksgiving)
- All you need to do us really just show up.
- We typically try to start moving the assembly line by 8 a.m. Some volunteers arrive around 7:30 a.m. we try to be finished up by 3 or 4 p.m. Some volunteers still all day but most just come and go as they please and their schedule allows.